Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

D-Lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza Cyber Crop

Hi everyone,

Although I've had a very busy weekend with the family, it's been fun to pop in and see what everyone's been up to over at D-Lish Scraps.  It's their 5th birthday, and they've been celebrating with a Bonanza Cyber Crop. 

I finally found some time this afternoon to play along with their Challenge set by Leanne, and I had such a great time creating.  It's been quite a while since I've done a layout, so that was a challenge in itself.  But following Leanne's recipe was a great way to get back into the swing.


Here is my layout;


I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
Honor

1 comment:

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Thanks for playing along Honor, I loved how you did the challenge on black card stock. The photo's are just perfect for your page 😄