Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Springtime at Mad For Markers !!

Good Morning Copic Lovers,

I hope everyone is well this morning .... it's going to be a beautiful sunny day here today, and I think I can almost see Spring.  So far, Spring has been wet and cold :( 

Anyway, here my inspiration today for this fortnight's challenge over at Mad 4 Markers - Spring !!!

I've made a little gift box using My Mind's Eye papers.  The colours I've used are;

Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Dress & Shoes - YR00, YR02, YR04

I've also coloured the flowers with YR04.

 Front of box

Top of box

Well, thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to seeing your entries. 

Don't forget, for all your Copic needs, hop over to the Mad 4 Markers Online Store now and check out all the awesome goodies !!

Hugs
Honor x

No comments: