Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Spica Challenge at Mad For Markers

Hi fellow Copic lovers !!

I hope you are all well today, and manage to find some crafting time this weekend.   Firstly I must apologise for not posting this before today, however we've been having serious internet issues here for the last week, but we're all back to normal now, so here I am !!

The new challenge this fortnight over at Mad For Markers, is to use Spica pens in your creation.  Below is my inspiration for this challenge.


Unfortunately the Spica doesn't show up as well as I would have liked, however I've used Lipstick and Red Spicas on Edwin's boots and black Spica on his pants and hat.  I love this Edwin stamp - he's so cute !!!

So, head over to the M4M Challenge Blog now, and show us your Spica creations!!  There might even be a prize in it !!  You'll also be able to check out some amazing inspiration by the other DT members - that is something you don't want to miss !!!

I hope to be back tomorrow to share some layouts I made last week.  It's been such a long time since I've made an actual layout - I've been so wrapped up in card making - but I went with a group of friends last week to a mini retreat, and with no distractions (ie: kids lol), I managed to make a few layouts. 

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks again for your comments - they are very much appreciated.

Hugs
Honor xo



No comments: