Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Mad For Markers Challenge Reminder


Happy Saturday everyone !!!
I just wanted to remind everyone about the challenge happening now at Mad For Markers.  It's the pink & yellow challenge, and I've made the card above to show you all how awesome these colours are together.

The Copics I've used are as follows;

Hair - E33, E35, E37
Skin - E000, E00, E11
Hearts & TShirt - R81, R83, R85
Dress & Shoes - Y0000, Y00, Y02

The paper I've used is My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found "Market Street".  The ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are Kaisercraft's Paper Blooms coloured with R81 and Y02 Copics.

So head over to M4M blog challenge now, and show us your pink & yellow creations now.  The challenge is almost finished, but will remain open till tomorrow.  Don't forget to check out the other DT member's creations too!!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Honor

No comments: