Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here comes the bride ......

Warning - photo heavy !!

Hi everyone !!

I hope you've all be having a lovely week. I've managed to find some "me" time this week, and finally felt motivated to make this album for a girlfriend who was married last November.

I used the Kaisercraft range "After Five", which is so perfect for wedding photos. It is so elegant, and I must admit I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Most of the embellishments are Kaisercraft too, except a couple that I had in my stash.











It was so difficult choosing which photos to use - the photographer took over 500 shots on the day, so as you can imagine, it took a long time to choose the right ones !!

Anyway, I hope you like my album, and I hope the bride and groom do to !!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Honor xo






3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous work Honor, what a fabulous album. I know the work it takes doing wedding albums, and the choosing of the RIGHT photos, its hard, as you dont want to dis-please anyone.lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Wow Honor, I bet they just love it! So much wonderful effort has gone into that, it's a real keepsake! Very elegant too :o) *hugz*

Marilyn said...

What a fabulous gift! They will treasure it always.