Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Roses Roses

Hi there crafties !!!

Welcome to Day 3 preview of Once Upon A Time. Today's beautiful image is "Roses Roses". Isn't she just gorgeous.




Again, I've coloured her with Copics -
Hair - E33, E35, E37
Skin - E000, E00
Dress - BV00, BV02
Roses - R81, R83, R85


The papers I've used are Kaisercraft's "Magic Happens" collection. I'm loving their 6" x 6" paper pads, they are so handy for card making !!


I hope you've all been enjoying the gorgeous work of the other DT members, and hope to see you here again tomorrow for another exciting release.


Hugs
Honor xo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute! Love all the purple! *hugz*

Deb Fratantaro said...

So very pretty Honor.

Deb.

Chrissy said...

This is sooo pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors you chose, Honor. So pretty.

Sally Richardson said...

I just love it. especially the purple papers.. well done
Sally

Becky Dunham said...

This is just gorgeous Honor! I love purple :)