Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Victorian Sweetherts


Victorian Sweethearts, Blue Butterfly Stamps, are now available for purchase at Bizzy Becs.
So make sure you pop over to Bec's store to get your stamps (either EZ mounted or digi).
There are some "limited time only" sets of 6 stamps, or digis, for a bargain price .... you don't want to miss this!!!
Also, if you hop on over to Bec's store blog, you will see the 16 lucky winners of the stamp sets. Congratulations to those ladies who were lucky enough to win a prize. I hope you enjoy designing with these beautiful stamps as much as I did.
Thanks again to everyone who stopped by my blog to check out the previews for the last 6 days, and thank you all for your very kind comments. They were most appreciated.
Well, I'm off to try and get myself a bit more organised for Christmas ..... if someone has an elf lying around that they could lend me, that would be great !!! I definately need an extra set of hands to get some jobs done this time of the year.
Take care for now
Honor xo

No comments: