Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I finally got around to uploading the photo of the Kaisercraft desk storage project that I finished last week.

I used the paper range K & Co. Hopscotch Girl, which I am really loving at the moment. It's just so pretty, particularly the butterflies. You can't see from the pic, but I sprayed the entire project with pearl glimmermist to give it a pretty sparkly effect. The round embellishments on the drawers are from the Prima "Jack n' Jill" collection, and suited the paper just perfectly. The butterflies are also Prima, and the flowers are from my own stash. I also added some pearl Kaisercraft bling to the edges to finish it off.

I still think the embellishments are a bit plain for my liking, particularly as I love using flowers, etc. on my cards, but I do think the paper is so pretty, it doesn't need too much more.


I started working on a birthday card today for a gorgeous friend of mine, however I'm stressing a little too much over it, and didn't achieve a great deal. I've been looking at it for about 2 hours now, and all I have is the base card .... lol. It's just one of those things that I really want to be perfect, and everything I think of just doesn't seem right. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get there in the end and once the birthday has come and gone, I'll post it on here for you all to see.

Hope you are all having a lovely day. We've had a few sunny days here in Victoria, but today has been cold and miserable. Come on Spring ...... we're waiting !!!

Take care everyone,
hugs Honor xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic Miss Honor! Love the colours, just gorgeous. I think I'm addicted to Glimmermist now lol. And you shouldn't stress over your friends birthday card, your work is gorgeous! *hugz*