Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome Back !

Firstly, I must apologise for the lack of posts recently. With everyone in the house being sick, card making has taken a back seat. Anyway, everyone seems to be on the up and up now, so I'm hoping to make some more cards very soon.

Below is a very quick card I made yesterday. I bought a CC Designs stamp a couple of weeks ago, just to have something different to my Magnolias (which I love dearly, and are still my favs!!). This little cutie is called Swiss Miss, and I think she's just gorgeous. I might have to get a couple more, because they are very sweet.



I hope you enjoy this card, and hopefully I'll be back very soon with some more to show you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
Honor xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card Miss Honor. And that is one of my favourite NON magnolia stamps lol. Loving your colours and embellishments *hugz*

Unknown said...

I'm back Miss Honor. I have chosen you for two blog awards. Please check them out on my blog and then pass them on to whoever you think deserves them :o)