Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post, and I have to admit this "blogging" is very new to me. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing, but hopefully with some practice, it will improve.

I've posted a photo below of what I have been up to lately. I'm totally addicted to Magnolia stamps and Copic colouring at the moment, and have been pretty pleased with the results so far.





This card is my first ever entry into an online competition. The competition is at Bizzy Becs, and you can find her website at http://www.bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au/ . Bec has an awesome website, and you'll be sure to find all your favourite products there.

Anyway, I'd better be off now. I hope you've enjoyed my first post, and thanks for stopping by.

Honor xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, what do you know! Miss Honor finally has a blog for her pretty work. Yay! Welcome to blog land. If you need any help let me know. I know some things lol. xoxoxo