Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Afternoon,

Well, what a creative day it has been. This morning I went to a class at Chandon, and it was awesome!! As soon as I've added my photos, I'll upload some pics for all to see.

Below are photos of the birthday card I've made for my god-daughter, Madison. The first photo is of the inside. I've never decorated the inside of a card before, and I wanted to keep it simple. So I added a matching piece of paper, put some double-sided tape just down the left hand side, and the rest of it is lose. It sort of has the effect of a page in a book. The papers I used are from Three Bugs In A Rug's "Princess" range, and match the BTP that I've made for her present. As soon as I give her the present this weekend, I'll upload some pics. The flowers I've used are from my ever-growing stash that I've been collecting from Bizzy Becs (www.bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au) and Wild Orchids (www.wildorchidcrafts.com).

I hope everyone has been having a lovely day. Lachlan left for school camp this morning for 3 days. He is off to Melbourne, staying in a motel, and taking in all the tourist sites of Melbourne. They were all so excited when I dropped him off at the train station this morning. It's a pretty good camp, certainly different from those we went on when I was in primary school!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
Cheers, Honor xo






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ow Honor! Your cards are truly looking so amazing. I love the way you embellish your cards and your idea's are just so different. I am guna learn alot from you. :o)

Honor said...

Thanks Cassie, I really value your opinions, and appreciate your kind comments. However, I think we both know who's learning from who here ....lol xoxo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Honor :) The inside looks great.