Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Good Afternoon,

Below are two pics of my latest cards. The second card with Edwin is my first boy card using Copics and Magnolia stamps, and I am so pleased how well it went with the scrap paper I had in my stash. I'm loving using pinks and "girly" papers at the moment, as only having 2 sons, I quite often don't use things like flowers, etc.

I've just finished working on a BTP project for my god-daughter's 7th birthday. When I have given her the present, I will show you what I've done. I hope she likes it!!

It's almost time to pick up my eldest son from school. So I hope everyone has been having a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, xo




1 comment:

Unknown said...

God I love your circle cards Honor! I think I will use my cricut to cut out a few to use on the retreat :o) Awesome work *hugz*